What is a project?
A project can be defined as a set of efforts, temporary and delimited by costs, a few deadlines and some final goals, dedicated to create a service or a unique product.
Examples of project:
- The construction of a premises or buildings.
- The presentation of a new product.
- The development of a new product.
- The organization of sports and cultural developments.
- The development of a computer application.
- The installation of an informatic system.
Un proyecto tiene un objetivo específico, un presupuesto establecido y una organización (quizá temporal y que puede ser desmantelada al término del proyecto)
A project is a temporary effort whose commitment is create a product or unique service that has a progressive elaboration.
- Temporary means that it has a defined beginning and ending.
- Unique means that the product or service is different in some characteristics from similar ones that may or may not previously exist.
- Progressive elaboration is applied to the characteristics of the service or product and means that these characteristics will be carried out step by step, through increments.